Duties and Responsibilities:• Sunterra Retail office Reception
• Incoming call Handling and voicemail
• Internal and external mail, opening and distribution
• Office supplies inventory and ordering
• Data entry review and reconciliation
• Customer service and Fresh Rewards program support
• Electronic File management (Scanning, renaming, records attachment)
• Communication with the Retail office, Stores, and general public
• Assists various other Accounting routines and general administrative duties as needed
Qualifications:• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• Professional and approachable, positive and outgoing
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, Office 365)
• Excellent communication skills
• Willingness to work as a part of a team, across a variety of initiatives
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately is a must
• Candidates with some Post secondary education and relevant experience are preferred.
Just like finishing a hard day's work on the farm, working at Sunterra will provide you with a sense of ownership, pride and the satisfaction of a job well done. You'll feel a sense of belonging when you join our growing Sunterra family as well as a sense of fulfilment as Full time and part-time Team Members will receive a discount of 50% off selected prepared foods when enjoyed in-store (these items vary by location).
The seeds of Sunterra took root on the Price family farm over forty years ago in Acme, AB. With gratitude for land that has been in their family for decades, the Price family decided to name their company after the very things that helped nourish their business - the sun and the earth - and Sunterra was born.
Roll up your sleeves and apply today!