Duties and Responsibilities:- Training Team Members to provide superior customer service
- Ensuring all standardized recipes are being followed without deviation
- Coaching and developing Team Members on daily tasks.
- Ensure proper sanitation procedures are being followed, with regular follow-up.
- Responsible for all assigned orders and ensuring the order guides are being completed correctly.
- Setting routines for Team Members to follow in order to monitor production and productivity levels.
- Updating and weekly follow up with prep charts in order to reduce waste and continually have full and abundant showcase selection.
- Monthly inventory of assigned orders, with follow-up of all other departments.
- Checking orders to guarantee accuracy, signing off on invoices.
- Daily follow up with Market Chef and Team Leads to maximize productivity, labour, proper rotation, product costs and order, execution of delivery and weekly sales analysis.
- Responsible for closing and opening duties within the market.
- Daily follow up on cash handling procedures and deposits.
- Working in the market to make sure everything is full, colorful and abundant for service
Qualifications:The position requires an individual with proven team management skills, excellent multi-tasking and task management skills, superior customer service skills, organizational and time management skills, the ability to understand all financial documents relating to the performance of the stores and the ability to continually drive the business forward.
At least 1 year of management/team lead experience is required. Previous Post-Secondary education relating to business or business management also considered an asset
Just like finishing a hard day's work on the farm, working at Sunterra will provide you with a sense of ownership, pride and the satisfaction of a job well done. You'll feel a sense of belonging when you join our growing Sunterra family as well as a sense of fulfilment as Full time and part-time Team Members will receive a discount of 50% off selected prepared foods when enjoyed in-store (these items vary by location).
The seeds of Sunterra took root on the Price family farm over forty years ago in Acme, AB. With gratitude for land that has been in their family for decades, the Price family decided to name their company after the very things that helped nourish their business - the sun and the earth - and Sunterra was born.
Roll up your sleeves and apply today!