Duties and Responsibilities:• Welcomes and connects with every customer.
• Discover customer needs and appropriately suggests product with every customer to enhance service and meet sales goals.
• Familiar and knowledgeable with all bar and deli offerings, as well as rotating daily specials
• Offers customer demonstrations and samples
• Provides quality beverages consistently for all customers
• Prepares all food and beverages to quality standards
• Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
• Follows store policy and procedures for operational flow
• Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing products.
• Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the duty rosters and cleaning standards and works as a store team member.
• Presents oneself professionally and demonstrates clear communication with all customer and team interactions.
Qualifications:• Previous barista experience considered a strong asset
• Previous customer service experience required
• Cash handling experience preferred
Just like finishing a hard day's work on the farm, working at Sunterra will provide you with a sense of ownership, pride and the satisfaction of a job well done. You'll feel a sense of belonging when you join our growing Sunterra family as well as a sense of fulfilment as Full time and part-time Team Members will receive a discount of 50% off selected prepared foods when enjoyed in-store (these items vary by location).
The seeds of Sunterra took root on the Price family farm over forty years ago in Acme, AB. With gratitude for land that has been in their family for decades, the Price family decided to name their company after the very things that helped nourish their business - the sun and the earth - and Sunterra was born.
Roll up your sleeves and apply today!