Duties and Responsibilities:• Ensure effective and proper procedures for customer check out, handling of tenders and use of PLUs
• Assist in overseeing customer flow; ensure that customer waiting time is limited
• Process invoices and returns
• Answers department telephone calls and pages
• Have solid knowledge of our Fresh Rewards program and our procedures to assist customers
Qualifications:• Full-time availability
• Extensive customer service experience
• Cash management / handling experience is required
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to lead and train others
• Effective time management skills
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• A passion for food
Just like finishing a hard day's work on the farm, working at Sunterra will provide you with a sense of ownership, pride and the satisfaction of a job well done. You'll feel a sense of belonging when you join our growing Sunterra family as well as a sense of fulfilment as Full time and part-time Team Members will receive a discount of 50% off selected prepared foods when enjoyed in-store (these items vary by location).
The seeds of Sunterra took root on the Price family farm over forty years ago in Acme, AB. With gratitude for land that has been in their family for decades, the Price family decided to name their company after the very things that helped nourish their business - the sun and the earth - and Sunterra was born.
Roll up your sleeves and apply today!