Duties and Responsibilities:• Prepare food order summaries for Chef according to the market requests
• Establish methods to meet completion schedules
• Ensure that food products and service meets Sunterra quality standards
• Control and maintain records of inventory, monitor product cost and inform management
• Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
• Follow Sunterra Standardized Recipes and all other related Sunterra Policies
Qualifications:• Effective communication skills
• Understanding of ordering and kitchen budgeting
• Excellent time management skills
• Constant standing and walking
• Constant knife work and slicer use
• Food Safety
• Previous kitchen prep experience required
Just like finishing a hard day's work on the farm, working at Sunterra will provide you with a sense of ownership, pride and the satisfaction of a job well done. You'll feel a sense of belonging when you join our growing Sunterra family as well as a sense of fulfilment as Full time and part-time Team Members will receive a discount of 50% off selected prepared foods when enjoyed in-store (these items vary by location).
The seeds of Sunterra took root on the Price family farm over forty years ago in Acme, AB. With gratitude for land that has been in their family for decades, the Price family decided to name their company after the very things that helped nourish their business - the sun and the earth - and Sunterra was born.
Roll up your sleeves and apply today!