Duties and Responsibilities:• Make sure customers are taken care of and the department looks great at all times. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
• Ensure a fresh and appealing display by checking codes, rotating products, and removing out-of-date products.
• Maintain correct department signage and pricing.
• Ensure that all shelves and displays are properly stocked and front-facing.
• Maintain back stock in good order.
• Keep Grocery department clean, sweep floors and maintain sanitization logs.
• Assists with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing.
• Follows and complies with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adheres to safe work practices.
• Operates and sanitizes all Grocery equipment in a safe and proper manner.
• Answers department telephone calls and pages quickly and with excellent phone etiquette
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Grocery Team Lead, Assistant Managers or market Manager.
Qualifications:• Availability Required: Evenings/Weekends/Holidays (Full Time and Part Time Available)
• A desire to grow with the Grocery Team
• Ability to follow instructions and procedures
• Effective time management skills
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
• Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
• Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders.
• Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds, unassisted and able to push and pull carts with product weighing up to 100 pounds.
Just like finishing a hard day's work on the farm, working at Sunterra will provide you with a sense of ownership, pride and the satisfaction of a job well done. You'll feel a sense of belonging when you join our growing Sunterra family as well as a sense of fulfillment as Full time and part-time Team Members will receive a discount of 50% off selected prepared foods when enjoyed in-store (these items vary by location).
The seeds of Sunterra took root on the Price family farm over forty years ago in Acme, AB. With gratitude for land that has been in their family for decades, the Price family decided to name their company after the very things that helped nourish their business - the sun and the earth - and Sunterra was born.
Roll up your sleeves and apply today!