Duties and Responsibilities:• Discover customer needs and appropriately suggests product with every customer to enhance service and meet sales goals.
• Offers customer demonstrations and samples using brewing equipment.
• Provides quality beverages consistently for all customers
• Maintains quality store operational flow at each station.
• Merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing products.
Qualifications:• Previous customer service experience
• Previous Barista experience is an asset
• Able to communicate effectively with others and convey enthusiasm
• Must be self-motivated and solution-oriented
• Is available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department
• A passion for coffee
Just like finishing a hard day's work on the farm, working at Sunterra will provide you with a sense of ownership, pride and the satisfaction of a job well done. You'll feel a sense of belonging when you join our growing Sunterra family as well as a sense of fulfillment as Full time and part-time Team Members will receive a discount of 50% off selected prepared foods when enjoyed in-store (these items vary by location).
The seeds of Sunterra took root on the Price family farm over forty years ago in Acme, AB. With gratitude for land that has been in their family for decades, the Price family decided to name their company after the very things that helped nourish their business - the sun and the earth - and Sunterra was born.
Roll up your sleeves and apply today!