Sunterra Market is a company with a unique character and philosophy that has set us apart from traditional supermarkets. Our mission is to provide the highest quality products and services to our customers. We also believe in building strong partnerships with our communities and with the outside vendors that we employ. Isn't it time you joined us?
Duties and Responsibilities:• Make sure the customers are being taken care of and the department looks great at all times.
• Assist in overseeing customer flow; ensure that customer waiting time is limited.
• Process invoices and returns.
• Maximize team potential through effective and proper procedures for customer check out, handling of tenders, use of PLUs.
• Follows and complies with all applicable health and safety procedures and adheres to safe work practices.
• Operates and sanitizes all Customer Service equipment in a safe and proper manner.
• Answers department telephone calls and pages quickly and with excellent phone etiquette.
• Perform all duties and responsibilities of a Customer Service Team Member.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the department Team Lead, Assistant Managers or Market Manager.
Qualifications:• Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team; ability to communicate effectively with customers.
• A desire to grow with the Customer Service Team
• Ability to follow instructions and procedures
• Ability to sell proactively.
• A desire to learn about natural and foods and products
• Effective time management skills
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness
• Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Just like finishing a hard day's work on the farm, working at Sunterra will provide you with a sense of ownership, pride and the satisfaction of a job well done. You'll feel a sense of belonging when you join our growing Sunterra family as well as a sense of fulfillment as Full time and part-time Team Members will receive a discount of 50% off selected prepared foods when enjoyed in-store (these items vary by location).
The seeds of Sunterra took root on the Price family farm over forty years ago in Acme, AB. With gratitude for land that has been in their family for decades, the Price family decided to name their company after the very things that helped nourish their business - the sun and the earth - and Sunterra was born.
Roll up your sleeves and apply today!