Duties and Responsibilities:Develops enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time.
•   Welcomes and connects with every customer.
•   Discover customer needs and appropriately suggests product with every customer to enhance service and meet sales goals.
•   Offers customer demonstrations and samples using brewing equipment.
•   Customers create opportunities for customer to interact with the product.
•   Responds to customer needs and says thank you to every customer.
•   Demonstrates the "Just Say Yes" behaviour by taking care of customer needs.
Provides quality beverages consistently for all customers
•   Prepares Starbucks beverages to standards.
•   Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
Maintains Quality store operations
•   Follows store policy and procedures for operational flow at each station.
•   Follows standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing products.
•   Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the duty rosters and cleaning standards and works as a store team member.
•   Presents oneself professionally and demonstrates clear communication by using Star Skills with all customer and partner interactions.
Contributes to store profitability
•   Follows cash handling procedures and cash register policies.
•   Follows inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
•   Contributes to store goals for increasing sales and improving profits.
Takes responsibility to learn all aspects of the barista position
•   Is responsible for self-initiated learning.
•   Learns and demonstrates creating the Starbucks Experience.
•   Learns and demonstrates all performance standards listed in the Core Learning Journey Guides.
Qualifications:•   No formal qualifications required
•   Previous Barista or Coffee Shop experience considered an asset
•   Customer Service experience considered an asset
Just like finishing a hard day's work on the farm, working at Sunterra will provide you with a sense of ownership, pride and the satisfaction of a job well done. You'll feel a sense of belonging when you join our growing Sunterra family as well as a sense of fulfilment as Full time and part-time Team Members will receive a discount of 50% off selected prepared foods when enjoyed in-store (these items vary by location).
The seeds of Sunterra took root on the Price family farm over forty years ago in Acme, AB. With gratitude for land that has been in their family for decades, the Price family decided to name their company after the very things that helped nourish their business - the sun and the earth - and Sunterra was born.
Roll up your sleeves and apply today!